Thursday, November 14, 2013

instagram

I decided to join instagram.  I have no idea why.  I will see what the fuss is about.  I don't really know how to use it.  We will see how long this lasts for.  I think my name is brightsuzanne…

I went for a run this morning.  I love it when I can go out at 10am and it isn't too hot.  74 degrees, and only 38% humidity!!!  Amazing!  It was windy, which actually felt really nice.
Split
Time
Distance
Avg Pace
Summary36:31.94.009:07
19:24.01.009:24
29:04.61.009:05
39:11.01.009:11
48:49.81.008:50
5:02.50.008:39
I was going for an easy run, but I felt good, so tried for 'race pace'.  Which I now know will not be this marathon coming up.  There is no way I can run a half marathon the day before, and then break a 4 hour marathon.  I think my latest goal is under 5 hours - but if I complete it I will be so happy.

Shoes!
All my running shoes since I started running.  My first pair where Nikes - just a cheap version from a normal shoe store, then went into the Nike Frees, then to the Lunar Glides.  Then I feel in love with the Saucony Kinvaras - now I am trying out the Brooks PureFlows.

I have only run 6.5 miles in the PureFlows - but they felt amazing.  I ran about a mile on the treadmill, then remembered I was meant to be seeing how they felt on my feet.  I had completely forgotten that I was wearing new shoes, they are so comfortably.  I will try them out for an 8 miles run tomorrow, then possibly my 11 mile run on the weekend.  Love new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment