Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Back to the Gym

First time at the gym for quite some time!!

The workout:
3 miles, with intervals
1 minute @ 10 min/mile pace
30 seconds @ 7:30 min/mile pace

It worked out to be a total of around 26 minutes.

I think I can push myself harder. Not sure if I should keep it at this and decrease the 'jogging' time, or up the speed of the 'run'. I guess I will try both and see how I go.


Eating!
I had one of my delicious salads for lunch, a banana before the workout and some almonds during the day. Dinner was not too healthy, a quesadilla using some leftover bolognese sauce and garlic bread. (surprisingly tasty though - a good mix of italian and mexican!).

And breakfast, which I will again try to make the norm. Oatmeal with ground flaxseed.

No comments:

Post a Comment