Monday, July 1, 2013

31 days of fit

We are halfway through the year.  I accomplished my New Year's resolution in the first week - to run a marathon.  It was an easy way out, I knew I would do it, I would have crawled over that finish line if I had to.

Now it is July.  I want to get serious.  I want to work hard.  So, I have decided that for the month of July I will work hard.  I will do some sort of exercise every day.  I will push hard in my runs.

Here is a copy of the training plan I created for myself.  I don't do it on the specified days, I just need to run those runs in a week.  By the end of July a 12 mile run will be my longest run since the WDW Marathon in January - yes I know, I am incredibly lazy!

For the month of July I will make my lower mileage runs either a hill (bridge) run, or an interval run.  I will also need to attempt some tempo runs.  We will see how that goes!  Every other day I will try to do a work out from thedailyhiit.com.  


I can do this!  This is easy!  I have completed day 1.  A couple of hiit workouts, hopefully a run later today (if the weather holds up). 


Now, to break up with the couch for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment